Thursday 13 June 2013

France, tu me manqueras!

I can't believe a goodbye France post is here already, but here goes...

I named this blog post "Au revoir" before taking a look back at my very first blog post to discover that was also called au revoir (original I know) so I'm renaming it France, tu me manqueras!  Its been 2 weeks since I left Aix, the place I've called home since September and I've been so busy laying on a beach in Spain (see next post) that I've not really had time to miss it yet, however I know as soon as I land back in cold rainy England it will hit me like a tonne of bricks. I shed a few tears on the bus when I realised I was leaving Aix, all those months planning and talking about MY YEAR ABROAD I can't believe its now come to an end, it doesn't seem real. 




It doesn't seem two minutes since I was packing my extremly overweight suitcase (which has now doubled in size to two suitcases) and saying goodbye to my family at the airport but in 2 days time I will be at the airport saying hello instead. Cliche, but to all the people I met in Aix, thankyou for the amazing memories that I will keep with me for a lifetime. 

What better way to say goodbye to France than with a few pics of the last big night out and to say anyone reading this thinking about doing a year abroad, don't think just GO! Best time of your life.
 
Meal for Holly's last night
Recreating our cow picture

No comments:

Post a Comment