Monday 26 November 2012

Quel temps fait-il ?

Theres a hugeeeeeeee storm happening right now so it seems like the perfect time for a weather post. Being from England I know how to complain about the weather, but this post is for the complete opposite (minus the scary storm.)
It is now the 27th of November and being from the north of England this to me means hat, scarf, gloves and freezing temperatures and I kind of expected the same here. How wrong could I be! 4 days away from December (when i feel I can officially start listening to Christmas or Aixmas music) it was 18 degrees today. I'm gonna absolutely freeze when I land back in England :(

Back to the storm, I have just learnt some storm related words.
le tonnerre et la foudre - thunder and lightning both of which are in full flow right now

I've lived through a few of these storms now and the thunder and lightning doesn't get any less scary :( I've also learnt that the mistral (strong wind) often follows for a few days after so the cold might be on its way soon :( 

The positive of this is i might be able to use my new hat i bought in Amsterdam! Which however stupid i may look is really cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment