Monday 6 May 2013

Granada

Soo after my little jaunt down to Tarragona my next stop was Granada. Here I was visiting Rosanna, the first friend I ever made on erasmus! (Who knew you could meet such a good friend at the airport?! First day buddies!!!) Now I know I say it alot but I really do love Spain, endless days of drinking cheap beer and eating free tapas. What could be more perfect?! After a quick trip to the bull fighting ring, the main highlight of this trip was visiting the Alhambra Palace (which narrowly missed out on being one of the 7 modern wonders) We had night time tickets to the Palace so had the chance to see the sunset before hand. Really is one of the most beautiful places ever. The following night we went up to the albayzin, the old gypsie district of granada with stunning views of the whole city & the Alhambra on the opposite hill. Plus its always amusing to see the illegal street sellers scarper when they think the police are coming. And after another epic 24 hour journey I arrived back in Aix ready for my last month here! I actually love Spain and can't wait to explore it some more in the summer, because NEWS FLASH, i have Benicassim tickets :D










No comments:

Post a Comment