Thursday 25 April 2013

Tarragonaaaa

Not updated this in forever and while I'm currently waiting for a 4am bus to the airport this seems like as good a time as ever :) I have just spent a fulfilled few days in tarragona staying with some friends. Yes as people keep asking I really am on holiday from the south of France :P (what a hard life) Chilling on a beach and celebrating Sant Jordi (Catalonia's st George's day) has been a lovely start to my Spanish holiday. After a 10hour bus journey on Friday night I arrived and spent the day relaxing on the beautiful beach about 5minutes away from where I'm staying. I really can't get over how much time I'm spending on beaches in the Med lately. A slightly less dramatic trip (no riots, hurricanes or broken down trains to contend with) to Barcelona on Monday, saw some more of the city and got my fill of tapas :) Days full of working on my tan, visiting a roman amphitheatre, stuffing my face with food and even a bit of hula hooping later I'm gutted to be leaving but can't wait to get to the south to see another friend and start exploring another new place. Next stop: GRANADA!






No comments:

Post a Comment