Monday 27 August 2012

13 unlucky for some...



I'm in room 13 at hotel du globe, A very nice hotel with a rooftop terrace that has a view of the entire city. Definitely going to take photos of that tomorrow!
Started my intensive French course today, it's a bit overwhelming but hopefully will be fine in a couple of days. Had totally forgotten the frenchies pronounce my name as aleeeece and it took 3 attempts for the lecturer to get my name right, after which he made a joke and everyone laughed. I have no idea what he said but in England I'm used to Alice in wonderland or Alice who the **** is Alice, so maybe there's some sort of French equivalent?! 

Tonight I went to a picnic in the park with lots of other Erasmus students, which was a great way to meet lots of new people, even managed to keep up my amazing track record of finding someone from Yorkshire wherever I end up! Also managed to be as classy as ever by climbing over the park fence as I left cos all the gates were shut :(

Managed to get lost again today but it's only day 2 so hopefully will know my way round sooon and have lots more to say! 





No comments:

Post a Comment